Saturday, October 20, 2007

Cement and Sidewalks



In August, Andrew and I tackled the task of putting in a sidewalk and 1/2 of the driveway. It was a lot of work, especially with just the 2 of us, though Leanne was a huge help. We were planning on doing another pour, the rest of the garage and and a tennis court, but after this one we figure 1 pour a year is enough work for a lifetime. It was very exciting to finally get a sidewalk. I can't believe how "homey" it feels. Of course we had to get the hand prints in there for posterity sake.

3 comments:

Angie said...

Hi Janeen,

Welcome to the world of blog city. I love it. Course I haven't posted anything since the 1st of Oct. I also don't have a camera at this time, but will have another one pretty soon. You can check out Chelsea's blog as well through any of ours.

Kids look great. So does the new sidewalk.

Dillender said...

Looks good! Is this the same cement pouring we heard about a little while back? Only once per year, or is this the second this year?

Janeen said...

We haven't poured since we were building. So, this is the only pour this year.