
This time it's Leanne! Mom is teaching me how to blog so I decided that I would do Elvis. In this picture, dad is giving Elvis a pill because he got sick. Mom forgot to mention that Elvis has a special marking on him. You can see this in the picture. Elvis has a butterfly on his stomach! That and his unique sideburns (mom already mentioned) got dad to let us have him. Those marks also gave him his name. I think thats all I have to say.
P.S. I made Elvis bold since this blog is about him, and I feel like it.
P.S.S.
This is Janeen (AKA Mom). Great post Leanne!
I just wanted to add that Andrew is loving these calves. It brings him back to his childhood. He really enjoys helping the kids and teaching them how to take care of them.
P.S. I made Elvis bold since this blog is about him, and I feel like it.
P.S.S.
This is Janeen (AKA Mom). Great post Leanne!
I just wanted to add that Andrew is loving these calves. It brings him back to his childhood. He really enjoys helping the kids and teaching them how to take care of them.
3 comments:
I know you've been tagged by Kelly, but I need someone else to tag. So now you've been tagged twice.
Cute Janeen and Leanne!!! Keep up the blogging you two!
It all does bring a little back from the olden days, doesn't it? Tell Andrew we are almost as cool... we have two 1/2s of steers(Lewis and Celia own the other 2 halfs). One is a Gernsey and one is Holstien. Lewis wants to see which tastes better. Our last two WHOLE steers were Angus and that tasted mighty nice. Good luck with it all. Lyman refuses to buy anything younger than yearlings because he doesn't want to mess with the whole bottlefeeding thing.
Post a Comment