I'll let you in on our little vote here.... So, we got this cute little mare.
(By the way, she is expecting some time in April or May.
We are excited!)
Her name is Flicka, yes Flicka.
She is very sweet, yet stubborn at times.
She is really good around the kids and we just love her.
The only problem is, her name.
When we got her and were pulling away,
we all agreed the name has got to go.
So, I was put in charge of naming our new little pony.
It took me a while, but I came up with the PERFECT name... Raven.
Isn't that nice and fitting?
Anyway, after the announcement of her new found name, I heard cries of dismay from my family. So, I put my second choices up for a vote and here they are:
Esther
Dixie
Sidon
Onyx
Maize
This is the announcement of the new vote:
(you may be able to click and make it bigger.)



So, what you name this cute little pony?
4 comments:
I like Dixie, although Raven would have been good too. Raven though seems more for a horse, not a pony. Sorry Janeen.
I'm with Kelly. I like Onyx, but she doesn't really look like an Onyx. I could see her being called Dixie, though.
Personally, I like the name Maize. I would have picked Raven over that though. Too bad you were outvoted. I'll have John vote when he gets home too. We finally got our internet hooked up, so now we can start to blog too. How fun to have a mare. Plus, since she's expecting, it's even better. I think ponies are so cute, so send pictures when the baby is born.
I like the name Dixie.
John
Post a Comment