Thursday, January 6, 2011

December

Our December was fun. I am sad to see it end.
Now we are in a rut trying to get back to our routine, schedules, and real life.
 Here are some of our highlights:

Hannah had her birthday that she had been waiting for forever!
 (I mean FOREVER!)

Here she is in her new birthday dress.

We had lots of fun walking the streets "downtown" meeting Santas reindeer.


We almost lost our cute pony Blaze to collic. He was born on our farm in April.
Here he is at the "hospital".


We made yummy gingerbread houses that we munched on during break.


Our furnace broke.
We were so cozy with our stove that we didn't even know it was broken for a few days.
We are so glad to have our wood stove.
Sometimes.....

... until the kids find the ashes. Lets just say big, mess, and baths.
 (I think they had fun though)


And finally Christmas! New PJs! And Fun times!
(And a little "Settlers of Zarahemla", our favorite ;) )

So, that is our update. There always seems to be something going on.
It makes life a bit more exciting.


1 comment:

Flock of Lambs said...

Cute Janeen, and yes, I do read and check your blog often. Love the soot. Looks like Vic in particular had a WONDERFUL time of it.