Tuesday, July 22, 2008


Since I am on a roll... here is one last post. Mom sent me a couple of cute 4thof July shirts. Here are Benjamin and Victoria sporting those shirts on the 4th being held by Alison who adores them both. All of the children love their new brother and sister and are willing to hold, feed, and change.
They have even offered to get up with me at night.
(Between you and me, a few nights of that and they might just rescind on the offer.)

9 comments:

liz said...

Congrats on the babies! We will miss your family at the reunion, but attempt to recover and maybe get some sleep.

Flock of Lambs said...

Way Cute!! All of them! I wish we lived closer.

Unknown said...

Janeen,

When my brothers were born I used to get up and feed them every night, usually twice a night, from the time I was 13 until I was 16 or so.

I say let the kids do it and get some sleep yourself. Besides, that way you'll help them spend some of the extra energy they always seem to have

-Ben

Unknown said...

Your babies are very cute. I am glad you have lots of help. We will miss your family a lot and a lot at the reunion but I am sure twins are not the easiest to adjust to. We have a blog too and I am not sure if we have given you our address. It is benandjonice.blogspot.com.
Jonice

Angie said...

What cuties they are...enjoy the help. My sister was 10 and my brother 7 when we were born.

Keep us updated with the pictures when you can.

Deborah said...

Congratulations and WOW! For having twins, you sure did look great pregnant and the babies look very healthy and cute too! Looks like you have some good help. BTW- There's a really good and cute shoe out there called FITFLOPS that have really helped my leg out after I had my little girl. I was afraid of a blod clot and was prescribed those hosery for circulation since my veins were getting pretty bad. Even after the pregnancy, my leg hurt bad. 8 months later I found these shoes and my legs feel great, so I guess they must be helping with the circulation. Take care and I'm glad I saw your blog. It's nice to see you and your family.
Deborah (Weller)

DeEtta said...

Congratulations! How fun to have twins! They are so cute.

DeEtta said...

Congratulations! How fun to have twins! They are so cute.

Flock of Lambs said...

Hey there, I tagged you! Check my blog for rules and what you need to do.