
This is about 1 month before the twins were born. This is the closest picture you get to my feet. I contemplated posting one of those, but am still embarrassed by them. Lets just say, elephant. Looking back though, I still question whether 1)the swelling caused the clots or 2) the clots caused the swelling? Either way, I am a blessed woman.
I am still here to raise my wonderful children and both babies are here safe and sound
(and yes they make themselves heard).
Heavenly Father has His way of reminding us that He is there and His hand is in our lives. My family has definitely been blessed by His tremendous love and mercy.
(and yes they make themselves heard).
Heavenly Father has His way of reminding us that He is there and His hand is in our lives. My family has definitely been blessed by His tremendous love and mercy.
No comments:
Post a Comment