Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Twin Bonds




Leanne and I were up with the twins waiting for them to go to sleep. We put them next to eachother. It seemed to be the first time that they noticed eachother. They both lit up and laughed. They were even talking to eachother, cooing back and forth. Benj softly touched Victoria and rubbed her arm.

It was so cute that we had to take a few pictures.
They are 4 months old and whenever I look in the crib I still can't believe there are 2 of them! They are getting so big so fast!

4 comments:

Hunt Family said...

HOLY MOLEY! Is Benj the one sitting up? I can see pictures of you looking just like that!

Angie said...

They are so cute together...4 months old, wow!

Flock of Lambs said...

Way cute Janeen! I wish I could just grab them up and hold them!

Unknown said...

They are the cutest kids ever. They are getting so big. I love to see these pictures of your kids and especially of the twins. I can't wait to someday meet them. Hopefully this summer.