Sunday, May 24, 2009

I Love Andrew!!

Once upon a time, there was a girl who met a boy. She knew right from the start that there was something very special about him. She saw things in him that she knew she could not live without. 14 years later, she still sees those wonderful things that she saw so many years ago. Yet the longer she is with him, she sees so much more of who he is and what he will become. 

Andrew, you are amazing!!

You have made that girl of yours happy in so many ways. Over the years you have given me so many gifts, gifts that have been written in my heart that will forever be with us into eternity. You lift me in so many ways and have helped me to become a better person. You have cared for me and loved me.

Thank you for this weekend. You are rare... Not many husbands or fathers would do what you do. Thank you for the strength that you give me. Thank you for sharing yourself with me.

Andrew,  I Love You!! I Love You Forever!!

1 comment:

Dillender said...

Happy 14 years you two!