
I had such a great time making sweet memories.
I am glad I was able to be there for Ethans baptism. What a special day it was for him... he was beaming from ear to ear. He even told me afterwards that he felt really good inside.
The girls went out to the "Tokyo Tempura House". It was really good Japanese food. I ate my first sushi and it wasn't that bad!I am glad I was able to be there for Ethans baptism. What a special day it was for him... he was beaming from ear to ear. He even told me afterwards that he felt really good inside.
I visited some of my old stomping grounds and brought back many, many memories.
What a fun trip!
I am indebted to my wonderful husband for making it all possible!! I love you!
P.S. Here are a few fun pictures of the cute nieces and nephews and wonderful family.
What a fun trip!
I am indebted to my wonderful husband for making it all possible!! I love you!
P.S. Here are a few fun pictures of the cute nieces and nephews and wonderful family.



3 comments:
Come back soon! With everyone! We love you All so much!
Sounds like a great weekend! Wish we could have been there to see you Janeen. We miss you! You look great!
That sounds like a lot of fun Neen I wish I could have been there. I hope you are well and FYI I thought last time you were back home and I was there we all went to Sunny Sushi and you had a piece of Sushi then as well. So technically you did not have your first piece...?
Post a Comment