I can't believe I have a high schooler now.
Leanne graduated from 8th grade this week
and it is one of those
"I am getting old" moments.
She has done really well in school and has worked hard at what she sets out to do. She is excited to be in high school next year.
Congratulations Leanne!
3 comments:
Nope, you're just old. j/k Hee hee, I'm right behind you though! LOVE YOU!! And little Miss Leanne looks so Sassy!
Yes, you are getting older...if I am you are too! I too was in awe when Chelsea went into high school and then Lyndsey..now I have two in college...it's great to see them grow up! You will have many years of this to happen. Leanne looks so grown up with her cute dress and her hair looks great!
YEAH!!! We are so happy for you Leanne. You and Rachel get to enjoy the fun adventure together;) We love you, and are excited for you in this new adventure of your life. Congratulations!! XOXO.
Post a Comment