Victoria managed a smile for her Easter picture even though she was feeling miserable.
(Check out the group Easter picture here and you will see how she really felt)
We are finishing up a pretty dreadful week + for many of our family members. It all started with Victoria who had the stomach flu so bad that after going in to get an IV she was so dehydrated that they couldn't get it in, even after 4 tries.
The doctor sent me home with a miracle drug, Zofran.
Oh man, that stuff is good. `
I really don't know how Victoria would have gotten over it without that stuff.
Brooke had it bad as well and almost had to go in.
The doctor sent me home with a miracle drug, Zofran.
Oh man, that stuff is good. `
I really don't know how Victoria would have gotten over it without that stuff.
Brooke had it bad as well and almost had to go in.
(SSHHH...Don't tell anyone,
but I gave some to Brooke and that was the only reason why she ended not going in.)
Others of the children had it as well but not as bad.
I have never seen a bug like this that lasted so long and was so nasty.
It appears that we are out of the water with this one.
Good Riddance!!!
1 comment:
Poor little Vic and Brook and everyone else ...
I am tired of everyone being sick this year already - seems like it will not go away! I have had this nasty head cold thing for at least a month now. Zofran, huh? Maybe not just for a cold though?
Post a Comment