Jen has a "Word Parade" tomorrow at school. She chose to be grapes.
I thought she turned out to be a pretty cute bunch.
Don't you?
(I started this post and never finished it)
Well, it turned out that she was sick and was unable to attend. To add to missing the parade she also missed the ice cream sundaes the class had in celebration of learning the multiplication tables. I told her that I would give her some ice cream. She asked if she could have a cherry on top because she earned it by memorizing the 10's. No one in our home likes the cherries except for her and me so it is not normally something that we have in the refrigerator. I felt bad that she missed pretty much "the celebration day" of the whole year for her 3rd grade class.
We will just have to do a little celebrating of our own here at home in honor of our cute Jen.
(I started this post and never finished it)
Well, it turned out that she was sick and was unable to attend. To add to missing the parade she also missed the ice cream sundaes the class had in celebration of learning the multiplication tables. I told her that I would give her some ice cream. She asked if she could have a cherry on top because she earned it by memorizing the 10's. No one in our home likes the cherries except for her and me so it is not normally something that we have in the refrigerator. I felt bad that she missed pretty much "the celebration day" of the whole year for her 3rd grade class.
We will just have to do a little celebrating of our own here at home in honor of our cute Jen.
2 comments:
How sad! And yes, very cute grapes! Send her over here we will have a HUGE sundae party!!!
And she can have THE WHOLE jar of cherries! No one in my fam likes them. I think it is funny if Corey or the kids get one they quickly pull ot off and give it to me. I think they are gross, but for some reason after I always tell them I don't like them, I wind up with them. AND to make it worse I blame mom and the whole "don't waste your food" thing ... I wind up eating the gross little things because I don't want it "to go to waste". Ick.
Post a Comment