Monday, May 16, 2011

Early Mornings and Bottles

Oscar might be gald to have his new companions, but I know at few others that aren't so glad, at least for now. 3 Words.. Early. Morning. and Bottle
Our timing was off...  these little guys still need to be bottle fed, morning and night. That means getting up even earlier than they do to feed horses and get out the door for school and seminary.
The funny thing is, by the time school is over in 2 weeks the calves will be on a bucket which would take 1/2 the time. Oh well, it hasn't been too bad,
it's actually been kind of fun.
Look at the bright side, at least it is not snowy and cold like the last time we got calves.



Who said feeding calves isn't fun...

1 comment:

Angie said...

I so remember doing that with about6-7 calves al by myself...heck I couldn't remember which one I fed :)